What You'll Get
Like phone numbers and ill-considered doctoral theses, barbecue sauce often ends up on a napkin. Dole out savory blots with this Groupon.
$10 for $20 Worth of Barbecue Fare and Drinks
The menu includes:
- Barbecue fare such as baby back ribs ($17.95 for a half rack)
- Burgers including The Really Big cheeseburger, a half-pound patty between two grilled-cheese sandwiches ($10.95)
- Steaks such as The Rancher rib eye ($20.95)
- Country-style saloon with drinks and live music
- Barbecue is hand-rubbed, smoked, and char-grilled
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Not valid for specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About North Forty Saloon and BBQ
Each morning, the chefs at North Forty Saloon and BBQ slow smoke chicken, pork, and brisket until they're tender and full of rich hickory flavor. These barbecue staples are served along with thick burgers and steaks hot off the grill. Family-style platters are piled high with enough ribs, pulled pork, and chicken to feed groups of up to six, or one and a half Paul Bunyans. Come evening, the saloon livens up as country bands occasionally jam and bartenders pour cold brews and cocktails.