What You'll Get
Without photography, it would be hard to remember what your formal date was wearing or what kind of face they never stopped making. Hold onto fond recollections with this Groupon.
$42 for a Family Portrait Package ($229.78 Total Value)
- Studio photo shoot, with session fee included (a $14.99 value)
- Single-image portrait CD (a $79.99 value)
- Six natural-colour portrait sheets of up to six different poses, each of which is available as one 8"x10", two 5"x7"s, four 3.5"x5"s, or eight wallet-size prints (a $59.94 value)
- Two enhanced 10"x13" prints of one pose (a $59.96 value)
- Ten 4"x8" all-occasion photo cards with envelopes (a $14.90 value)
- 50% off all regular-priced items, including additional prints, enhancements, collages, portrait CDs, and framed art created at time of session
Professional photographers contact clients to provide tips and address concerns before meeting with them at a studio for the shoot. During their sessions, clients pose against provided backdrops, using props as photographers direct them. See the studio locator for more information.
Sears Portrait Studio
Sears Portrait Studio's original photographers committed their first family photos to film more than 60 years ago. Today, the studio's digital photographers continue the tradition of taking high-quality portraits at more than 900 locations in North America, including more than 80 in Canada. Each professional photographer completes a rigorous training program before they begin composing and shooting digital photographs, adopting styles ranging from formal portraits to passport photos.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per portrait session. Appointment recommended. In-studio only. Valid for multiple subjects. Select studios may not be equipped for groups of 10 or more; call preferred location to check availability. Not valid for substitutions. Valid only in Canada. Can be combined with favourite pose package, portrait collections, or bundles. Cannot be combined with free product offers, other discounts, or manager specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.