Just as kids must learn to walk before they run, so must they learn to read before they can speed-read while running. Reinforce the learning process with this Groupon for children’s and parenting magazines. Choose from the following options:
- For $5, you get a two-year subscription to Parenting magazine (a $7.50 value)
- For $5, you get a two-year subscription to Parenting School Years magazine (a $7.50 value)
- For $10, you get a two-year subscription to Kiwi Magazine (a $19.95 value)
- For $10, you get a one-year subscription to Ranger Rick magazine (a $19.95 value)
- For $10, you get a one-year subscription to Wild Animal Baby magazine (a $19.95 value)
- For $10, you get a one-year subscription to Big Backyard Magazine (a $19.95 value)
- For $12, you get a two-year subscription to FamilyFun magazine (a $24 value)
- For $17, you get a one-year subscription to Cricket, Ladybug, or any other Cricket Magazine Group titles (up to a $33.95 value)<p>
Family-oriented publications introduce kids to the engaging and colorful world of magazines while also treating parents to helpful tips. Familial units can flip through FamilyFun, which serves up ideas on how to organize craft days, plan a trip, or bake cupcakes in fun and festive shapes. Additional titles include Ranger Rick, which transports youngsters to the farthest corners of the globe with issues that feature pictures and facts about exotic animals. Ranger Rick educates kids aged 7–14 through the eyes of its mascot, a lovable raccoon who imparts lessons about wildlife and conservation. Wild Animal Baby targets wee ones aged 2–4 and Big Backyard is suitable for ages 4–7. Helping parents with the hazardous business of child rearing, Parenting provides tips for parents of infants through children aged 5, and Parenting School Years focuses on children and child-like robots aged 6–11.
Cricket Magazine Group distributes 14 award-winning magazines for all ages, each with its own cast of affable characters who tell enchanting stories. Cricket, the magazine for kids aged 9–14, fills each 48-page issue with high-quality fiction, classic literature, and nonfiction pieces that explore culture, history, science, and the arts. Ladybug magazine, the publication for kids aged 3–6, enchants minds with stories and poems designed to be read aloud, just like a sibling’s diary.
Parenting, Parenting School Years, Kiwi Magazine, Ranger Rick, Wild Animal Baby, Big Backyard, and FamilyFun will ship the first issue to Groupon purchasers 6–8 weeks from the purchase date. Cricket Magazine Group title subscriptions must be activated by the expiration date on your Groupon.