All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Art classes stimulate children’s imaginations, allowing them to believe in fantastical ideas such as Santa Claus, objective truth, or frosting as a valid dinner. Encourage flights of fancy with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for five half-hour open-studio art sessions for a child aged 1–2 (a $25 value)
- $20 for five one-hour open-studio art sessions for a child aged 3–4 (a $50 value)
- $29 for five one-hour open-studio art sessions for a child aged 5–10 (a $75 value)
- $12 for one two- to three-hour children’s workshop for kids aged 7–12 (a $25 value)
- $17 for an adult workshop (a $35 value). Adult workshops are held Fridays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and cover crafts such as beaded jewelry, watercolors, and mosaics; call for more details and scheduling information.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Classes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Young at Art Seattle
Young at Art owners Theresa and Andrea were inspired to open a year-round arts-and-crafts haven after the successes of their afterschool art program and Theresa's summer art camp. A class roster attuned to the school district's off hours and fire-drill schedule lets kids as young as age 1 get messy with glue, paint, and paper crafts. Longer attention spans—including those of adults—can soak up more structured workshops that result in mosaics, fabric art, or beaded jewelry.