The call of the wild is like a call from an elderly grandparent: though you can’t quite make out what’s being said, you feel better about yourself when you answer. Pick up nature’s phone with this Groupon.
$7 for One Admission to African Safari Wildlife Park (Up to $18.95 Value)
- Two-mile drive-thru safari
- One cup of complimentary animal feed per car
- Feed animals such as giraffes, zebras, and camels
- Walk-through area with petting zoo and white-alligator exhibit
- Pig races, animal shows, and pony and camel rides during summer months<p>
African Safari Wildlife Park
Vehicles leisurely roll across African Safari Wildlife Park's landscape, yielding to a host of friendly creatures. Camels, giraffes, zebras, forest-dwelling bongos, Asian sika deer, and Scottish highland cows await you. Guests can hold cups filled with feed, which exotic muzzles devour, and a walking area provides an up-close look at enclosed species such as the rare white alligator. Warm-weather months bring out additional activities, including animal rides, pig races, and educational animal shows where guests can interact with small animals. Food and beverages from African Safari's ice-cream shop and snack bar help sate midday hungers caused by watching a guanaco sneeze.
267 S Lightner Rd.
Port Clinton, Ohio 43452