All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
What You Get
- For $5, you get a one-year, 6-issue subscription to Working Mother magazine (a $9.97 value).
- For $6, you get a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Condé Nast Traveler (a $12 value).
- For $6, you get a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Lucky magazine (a $12 value).
- For $10, you get a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Cosmopolitan (a $15 value).
- For $10, you get a one-year, 12-issue subscription to O (an $18 value).
- For $7, you get a one-year, 9-issue subscription to Yoga Journal (a $13.95 value).
- For $10, you get a two-year, 22-issue subscription to Reader’s Digest (a $20 value).
- For $12, you get a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Allure (a $19.99 value).
- For $12, you get a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Glamour (a $19.99 value).
- For $12, you get a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Vogue (a $19.99 value).
- Shipping is included.
####**Overview** Readers pluck these popular periodicals from the mailbox or the talons of a low-flying stork and immediately begin flipping through pages packed with articles and photographs about their favorite subjects. Fashion worshippers, celebrity followers, and health and beauty aficionados glean tips and gossip from articles in _Glamour_, _Lucky_, _Allure_, _Cosmo_, and _Vogue_ magazines, and Oprah-approved content on everything from literature to relationships fills each issue of _O_. Readers seeking deeper treatment of specialty subjects marinate their brains with the advice and information in _Working Mother_, _Condé Nast Traveler_, and _Yoga Journal_. A volume of content with a eye toward current events and politics packs into the pages of _Reader's Digest_.
####**Features** * Choose from 10 magazine subscriptions * Updates on latest beauty and fashion trends * Celebrity interviews and gossip * Pieces on current events and politics * Specialty periodicals for yoga enthusiasts, working moms, travelers, and Oprahs
####**How to Get Your Goods** Step 1.
Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page. Step 2.
Pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to [My Groupons](http://www.groupon.com/mygroupons) (or to [My Gifts](http://www.groupon.com/mygifts) if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Step 3.
* For _Working Mother_, visit http://gr.pn/lKh7XP * For _Condé Nast Traveler_, visit http://gr.pn/lKh7XP * For _Lucky_, visit http://gr.pn/lKh7XP * For _Cosmopolitan_, visit http://gr.pn/JhQrnz * For _O_, visit http://gr.pn/IyNr4z * For _Yoga Journal_, visit http://gr.pn/lKh7XP * For _Reader's Digest_, visit http://gr.pn/lKh7XP * For _Allure_, visit http://gr.pn/lKh7XP * For _Glamour_, visit http://gr.pn/lKh7XP * For _Vogue_, visit http://gr.pn/lKh7XP
Provide shipping information. Step 5.
Enter the redemption code located in the center or your Groupon into the Groupon code field. Step 4.
Enjoy! *Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/yLXWNy) for additional information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts for all other options. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, subscription expires 1 or 2 years from activation date. Not valid for renewal. Valid only for US delivery. Allow 4-10 weeks for receipt of first issue from day of redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.