All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The word “mom” is one of the first words a baby learns and the only chest tattoo that lets people know what to say when you’re doing a handstand. Make a good impression with this Groupon.
$40 for a Prix Fixe Mother’s Day Meal for Two ($80 Value)
- One shared appetizer sampler, which includes crab rangoon, spring roll stuffed with cabbage and mushrooms, and beef gyoza.
- One shared asian salad with avocado and ginger-sesame dressing
- Choice of one entree for each person. Dishes include sesame chicken, jumbo prawns and filet mignon grilled to order, scallops sautéed in spicy red chili sauce, or stir-fried beef, chicken, pork, and shrimp with assorted veggies.
- One dessert per person—choice of fried banana with ice cream or green-tea cheesecake
- One complimentary glass of house red or white wine per person
- Valid for any day in May<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Reservations recommended. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ruby's Cafe
The chefs at Ruby's Cafe pepper their menu with a delicious mish-mash of dishes starring the tastes of both Asia and America. Brimming with cabbage and mushrooms, Chinese specialties such as mu shu pork and shanghai spring rolls fortify meals with garden-grown vitamins as the works of featured artists chime in with appetizing splashes of color. Steaks range from a petite filet mignon drizzled with savory truffle oil to a hearty cowboy rib eye saddled with blue cheese and onion straws. Before plunging into lunch or dinner, palates can bask in pints of local beer, cups of Japanese sake, or dunk tanks of wine from around the world.