What You'll Get
At drive-in theaters, the best seats are reserved for punctual elitists and fashionably late monster trucks. Avoid the perils of Hobbesian parking battles by settling into a cozy seat with today’s Groupon to BlueLight Cinemas 5 in Cupertino. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a movie-outing package (a $31.80 value). The package includes:
- 2 movie tickets (a $5 value each)
- 2 medium popcorns (a $5.95 value each)
- 2 medium sodas (a $4.95 value each)<p>
- For $25, you get a movie-outing package (a $63.60 value). The package includes:
- 4 movie tickets (a $5 value each)
- 4 medium popcorns (a $5.95 value each)
- 4 medium sodas (a $4.95 value each<p>
- For $59, you get a movie-outing package (a $159 total value). The package includes:
- 10 anytime movie tickets (a $5 value each)
- 10 medium popcorns (a $5.95 value each)
- 10 medium sodas (a $4.95 value each)<p>
This Groupon may be used across multiple visits. The initial movie-ticket purchase must be made within six months of receiving the preloaded gift card; after that, you have one year to redeem additional movie tickets.
Nestled in The Oaks shopping center across from De Anza College, BlueLight illuminates its screens with an ever-rotating collection of current blockbusters, independent flicks, foreign imports, and other cinematic treasures. Today’s deal supplies moviegoers with enough tickets, Orville Redenbacher popcorn, and sodas to share on a date or with the startlingly lifelike 3-D Bruce Willis emerging from the screen. This quaint, family-run pictureplex furnishes its intimate theaters with plush, high-backed seats, DTS and Dolby surround sound, and a friendly, accommodating staff of film fanatics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate 4 & 10-ticket options by 8/25/12, punch cards expire 1 year from activation date. Must use promotional value of 2-ticket option in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About BlueLight Cinemas
The silver screens at BlueLight Cinemas showcase second-run films every day in theaters with high-back chairs and DTS and Dolby surround sound. In the concession area, attendants provide a cornucopia of goods, including Dippin' Dots, Peet's Coffee, and Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn topped with real butter from actual tombs inside the food pyramid. The locally owned theater keeps in tune with the community by staging events throughout the year, offering theater rentals for parties, and allowing moviegoers to influence upcoming features by requesting a movie.