|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
Did you know that one branding agency is responsible for naming more than three thousand letter-and-number-based entities? This branding agency is unlike any other because it only specializes in strategic letter-and-number arranging. Previous clients include: R2D2 (Star Wars), CB4 (Chris Rock biopic), PS142 (NY public school), and A1 (sauce). If you’re interested in checking out its latest success, keep reading about a great deal at DC9 Nightclub (business has increased 117% since adding DC9 to the name).
With today’s deal, $10 gets you a $20 Groupon to DC9 Nightclub, which you can use on drinks and delicious bar food. Alert your friends to today’s deal and get a group together to check out DC9’s live music acts and popular Liberation Dance Party.
Located at 1940 9th St. NW in the U Street Corridor, DC9 is cool, unpretentious, and comfortable. A wide range of DJs, indie bands, and local artists come to DC9. Check out a few playlists. Dance here any night of the week or stop by for the following:
- Happy Hour: any day, 5 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Trivia Night: Mondays
- Liberation Dance Party: Fridays
Don’t miss out on a great deal at one of DC’s best late-night spots. Get your Groupon!
Yelpers give DC9 four out of five stars and express their love for the Liberation Dance Party:
- “I love Liberation Dance Party on Friday nights. Indie and hip-hop favorites. Drink specials, cheap cover (or NO cover before 10), wear what you want, dance all night.” – Amanda M.
- “The bartenders are good-humored and efficient and the DJ is amazing and posts his playlists on the DC9 website. This is my home in DC and I have yet to find anything like it anywhere else.” – Megan L.
- “I normally go the last saturday of every month for its nouveau riche dance party. to sum it up: dance dance drink drink dance. the bartenders are nice and attentive, also.” – Dee W.
U Street - Cardozo
1940 9th St Nw
Washington, District of Columbia 20001Get Directions