Before being discovered by med spas, lasers were used exclusively for slicing turkeys during space Thanksgiving. Give thanks for lasers with today’s Groupon to Affordable Laser Hair Removal. Choose from the following options:
- For $59, you get three laser-hair-reduction treatments on a petite body area (up to a $189 value).
- For $99, you get three laser-hair-reduction treatments on a small body area (a $269 value).
- For $159, you get three laser-hair-reduction treatments on a medium body area (up to a $349 value).
- For $249, you get three laser-hair-reduction treatments on a large body area (up to a $589 value).
- For $429, you get three laser-hair-reduction treatments on an extra large body area (up to an $889 value).
Affordable Laser Hair Removal’s skilled technicians work to clear away unwanted follicular forests on the body using state-of-the-art lasers. During a free consultation, technicians elect the best laser for the job, choosing between the Candela GentleLase for lighter skin pigments or the GentleYag for darker skin tones and tanned complexions. They’ll then destroy body hair at the source, blasting roots with piercing pulses of light that force them to jump ship faster than a pirate with a pogo stick for a peg leg. Each laser works to diminish discomfort with a patented dynamic cooling device that chills the targeted skin during the procedure. Treatment times vary based on the area being treated, with larger zones such as legs, backs, or tentacles lasting about one hour.
Affordable Laser Hair Removal
When it comes to business, it’s often best to do one thing and do it right. That’s exactly what Affordable Laser Hair Removal has been doing for more than a decade. Since opening in 2003, the company’s certified laser technicians have performed more than 100,000 treatments using Candela’s GentleMax Pro lasers to effectively remove hair from light, dark, and tanned skin. Besides completing all state requirements for cosmetic laser operation, each of the techs stays abreast of the latest news and techniques with ongoing quarterly training, and by re-reading the classic Nancy Drew whodunit The Mystery of the Hairless Governor at least once a year.
1600 N Kolb Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85715