Without a variable workout, exercise quickly becomes nothing more than a sisyphean routine of lifting boulders, running up hills, and running away from sudden boulder avalanches. Mix it up with today’s Groupon to Body Language Personal Training. Choose from the following options:
- For $49, you get a four-week boot-camp package (a $249 total value). The package includes:
- Four weeks of unlimited boot-camp classes (a $169 value)
One 60-minute personal-training session (an $80 value)<p>
- For $119, you get a three-month boot-camp package (a $667 total value). The package includes:
- Three months of unlimited boot-camp classes (a $507 value)
Two 60-minute personal-training sessions (an $80 value each)<p>
- For $199, you get 12 personal-training sessions (a $960 value).<p>
Boot-camp classes are scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday at 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., and every Saturday at 8 a.m.
Personal trainer and Body Language owner Daniel Gatlin runs three weekly fitness boot camps aimed at revving up and fine-tuning human engines. High-intensity one-hour boot-camp classes are largely focused on body-weight-based exercises, but they also blend in cardiovascular and muscular workouts. Boot camps are supplemented with informative nutritional counseling, and Daniel keeps his students’ victual needs in mind with monthly tours of the grocery store and complimentary bottled water during every workout. Personal-training sessions can be scheduled to fit the trainee’s calendar and might start off with a treadmill warm-up followed by kettlebell exercises or other methods that will boost the body’s muscle-farm yields.