Since the legalization of pocket watches, hypnotists no longer wander the streets convincing dogs to recite the Magna Carta. Plunge the depths of your mind with today’s Groupon to Hyp-Yoga. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a one-hour hypnosis weight-loss session (up to a $105 value).
- For $85, you get two one-hour hypnosis weight-loss sessions (up to a $210 value).
- For $240, you get a 10-week Hyp-Yoga intensive weight-loss program (a $599 value). The program includes the following:
- Unlimited Hyp-Yoga weight-loss classes
- Unlimited strength and restorative classes
- 10 Ayurvedic nutritional weekly guidance meetings
- Hyp-Yoga weight-loss DVD program
- Five Hyp-Yoga audio classes
- Private hypnosis session with CD
- Two-hour Ayurvedic nutritional workshop
- Ayurvedic supplement starter kit
- Detox or weight-loss tea</p>
At Hyp-Yoga, healthcare professionals weave hypnosis, exercise, and nutritional guidance into weight-loss programs that support whole-body health. As patients ease into a deep state of relaxation, one-hour hypnosis sessions reassure the subconscious self that there is no need to store extra fat or squirrel away durian fruits for impending apocalypses. In addition to attending yoga classes tailored for weight loss, strength, and restoration, clients who opt for the 10-week program benefit from the digital encouragement of a DVD program. For the diet component of the program, nutrition counselors punctuate each of the 10 weeks with strategic Ayurvedic meal-planning sessions, drafting daily nutrition plans that optimize health and weight loss. The two-hour workshop that complements the meetings approaches weight loss from a broader perspective, equipping participants with tips and techniques to buoy overall health and prevent disease. As patients gradually shed pounds and gain a sense of control and serenity, cups of tea ferry away lingering toxins and cheese-puff crumbs caked on the upper lip.
Hyp-Yoga Wellness Center / Veer
A licensed acupuncturist; registered nurse and certified hypnotherapist; and certified yoga teacher and natural-medicine practitioner make up part of the diverse staff at the Hyp-Yoga Wellness Center, soon to be known as Veer. The health studio enrolls clients in programs that use natural and holistic methods such as combinations of gentle yoga and hypnosis to encourage weight loss. In addition, self-directed weight-loss programs let customers continue their paths to fitness at home with workouts, hypnosis sessions, and nutritional supplements.