What You'll Get
Photographers use fancy terms, such as “shutter speed,” “metering,” and “clicky metal box that makes time be still.” Let pros be pros with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for a Silver Senior photography package (a $175 value)
- One-hour, in-studio photo shoot with up to two wardrobe changes
- Choice of four of the following print options: one 8”x10” print, two 5”x7” prints, four 4”x5” prints, or eight wallet-sized prints. Only one pose can be printed within each individual unit, though each of the four units can be of a different pose.
- Digital Facebook photo
- Guests depart with nonprintable proof CD with all images<p>
$89 for a Silver Senior photography package including premium digital retouching (a $255 value)
- Includes everything in first option, plus digital touchup of four poses selected for prints
- Smooth out pimples, wrinkles, and other minor facial blemishes<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nolan Conley Photography/My Sensual Gift
Husband-and-wife team Nolan and Lucinda opened Nolan Conley Photography in 1984, capturing stunning images of clients with a range of expertise befitting all picture-worthy occasions. A lifelong Texan, Nolan learned invaluable skills under the tutelage of James Godbold, the first director of photography at National Geographic, and has since put those skills to work covering weddings and conducting portrait sessions with families, seniors, and wedding parties. Custom lighting and backgrounds glamorize subjects inside the duo's 1,100-square-foot studio. The studio also offers professional retouching techniques that embolden color, even skin tone.