Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
$99 for Catered Three-Course Italian Meal for Up to 30, Plus Three $15 Vouchers to Restaurant ($245 Value)
- Daily-made bruschetta with roma tomatoes and basil
- Choice of house or caesar salad for each guest
- Choice of penne, rigatoni, bow-tie, or any other shaped pasta for each guest with choice of marinara, bolognese meat sauce, alfredo, a combination marinara and alfredo, or pesto sauce
- Choice of miniature baguettes or garlic bread
- Three $15 vouchers to restaurant. See the full menu.
Salvatore Cucina Italiana
Restaurateur Salvatore S. D'Abbusco was born in Naples, but traveled to the United States at the age of 24 to marry a woman from Philadelphia, with whom he'd fallen in love on a cruise. He wanted to bring the tastes of Italy to his new home and founded Salvatore Cucina Italiana more than 20 years ago.
His chefs toss pasta dishes made from traditional Italian recipes with italian cheeses, shellfish, chicken, and lamb. They handcraft tiramisu and blend, cut, and fold their own dough for manicotti. Sommeliers complement the extensive menu with an array of white and red wines from Tuscany, Sicily, and California, for a greater blend of international flavors than UN potluck parties. Each meal begins as servers lay complimentary bruschetta, in lieu of traditional bread, onto white-clothed tables arranged under ornate gilded lamps and pasta-covered walls.
27001 La Paz Rd.
Mission Viejo, California 92691