What You'll Get
The stiff faces in turn-of-the-century photos give us a glimpse of an era before the invention of money finally made it possible to smile. Freeze your assets with this Groupon.
$369 for a basic-package photo-boutique rental (a $975 value)
- Up to three hours with spacious photo booth
- Professional photographer
- Selection of backgrounds available
- Booth and equipment delivery, set-up, and breakdown
- Online gallery of all images<p>
$479 for a four-hour photo-boutique rental (a $1,549 value)
- All amenities of the basic package
- Up to four hours with spacious booth
- Selection of props, such as hats and glasses
- Optional custom logo or info bar on all images
- All event images available for download and self-print after the event for no extra cost<p>
This deal is valid for areas within a 30-mile radius of downtown Seattle.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Extra $0.75/mi fee outside 30mi of Seattle. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1990, Sportraits's photographers have captured sports teams, individual players, and event attendees with a variety of photography services. They visually memorialize squads' roster portraits in their studio or on location, and transplant their visages onto prints, buttons, and statuettes. After digitally editing shots of club, team, and band members, they hand over eye-catching tableaus for use as backdrops for football games, gymnastics matches, or hot-dog-eating championships.
The photography haven's event photo boutiques present a fun alternative to traditional photo booths at parties, as they allow groups of guests to pose in front of custom backgrounds under the skilled eye of a photographer. Boutique rentals can be further customized with the addition of prints and props such as hats and glasses.