All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America's pastime with this GrouponLive deal for American fare for dinner at The Original Gabe's By The Park and tickets to a St. Paul Saints baseball game at Midway Stadium. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get dinner and a baseball game for two (up to a $67.98 value).
- For $55, you get dinner and a baseball game for four (up to a $135.96 value).
- For $79, you get dinner and a baseball game for six (up to a $203.94 value).
- For $105, you get dinner and a baseball game for eight (up to a $271.92 value).
The dinner includes the following:
- Choice of one entree per person (up to a $21.99 value)
- Choice of one dessert per pair (up to a $6 value)
The baseball game includes the following:
- General-admission tickets for each guest to a home game on the schedule (up to a $9 value), which can be reserved by calling Gabe’s
- A shuttle ride to and from the game (complimentary with package). The shuttle leaves Gabe's one hour before the game and returns from the stadium one hour after the game.
The Original Gabe's By The Park helps customers embrace warm seasons by blending undisputed summer pastimes such as food, baseball, and chauffeured transportation in a kid-friendly atmosphere. With each packaged deal, the restaurant allows guests to select tickets to an upcoming St. Paul Saints game and fuel up pregame with dinner two hours before the first pitch.
Upon arriving at the restaurant, diners redeem tickets from the host before claiming a table beneath a trellis of wooden rafters and more than 20 high-definition television screens. Entrees include crusted new york strip steaks, boneless short ribs, and signature burgers—aptly titled to celebrate the kitchen staff’s forge-proof condiment designs.
After dinner, shuttle busses transport diners to Midway Stadium for bleacher seats in right or left field. In addition to live baseball, the St. Paul Saints games showcase a cavalcade of unconventional features such as an 80-year-old resident massage therapist, a bleacher-stationed hot tub, and a live pig mascot.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Saint's game dates based on availability. Pick up game tickets at The Original Gabe's By the Park. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Original Gabe's by the Park
Over the past three decades, The Original Gabe's by the Park's proximity to CHS Field, along with the eatery’s 20 high-definition televisions, have encouraged fans to drop in for pre- and postgame meals. Beneath a trellis of wooden rafters, darts and raucous cheers fly to a soundtrack of hand-plucked TouchTunes jukebox jams. On an American-themed menu, snacks of nachos prelude entrées such as crusted new york strip steaks, and signature burgers—aptly titled to celebrate the kitchen staff’s forge-proof condiment designs.