In the wild, humans learn to live off the land, foraging bushes for edible berries and rifling through tree trunks for squirrels’ hidden smartphones. Hone your instincts with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for one night of camping with tent or bunkhouse rental for up to four at the Lehigh River campground (up to a $78 value)
- Alcohol-free, family-friendly campground with more than 100 wooded campsites and bunkhouses that sleep up to eight (padding and bedding not included)
- Proximity to whitewater rafting, mountain biking, and kayaking
- On-site activities such as sand volleyball courts, 330-foot zipline, and paintball target range<p>
$99 for a two-day Pedals and Paddles package for two (a $247.90 total value)
- Two days of mountain biking and guided whitewater-rafting trips along the Lehigh River Gorge (a $99.95 value/person)
- Insurance (a $4 value/person), wetsuit rental (a $20 value/person), and overnight camping at the rafting center<p>
Whitewater Challengers river guides are prepared to take your group of rafters as young as age 5 down the Lehigh River. A leader in the rafting industry since 1975, the guides have collectively traveled more than 16 million miles of rapids. They chart courses that satisfy a range of experience levels.
The crew’s ultimate goal is to make rafting a fun adventure for the whole family, which means that they take care of the business end, providing all safety equipment, transportation to launch points, a riverside lunch, and lessons for novices. When not on the water, the outdoors-loving crew also organizes mountain-biking and camping trips in Pennsylvania.
288 N Stagecoach Rd.
Weatherly, Pennsylvania 18255