All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 19, 2012
· Reviewed June 7, 2017
· Reviewed May 19, 2017
What You'll Get
If not constantly pointed toward smiling faces, cameras may accidentally capture moments not worth remembering, such as crying clowns or bowls filled with fruit. Capture worthy keepsakes with this Groupon.
$29 for an Outdoor Portrait Session ($187 Value)
- Outdoor photo shoot (a $100 value)
- One 11”x14” print (an $87 value)
Clients have a choice between the following dates and locations:
- Mill Race Village on June 3, July 8, August 5, September 8, and October 14
- Heritage Gardens on June 6, July 5, August 8, September 12, and October 11
- E L Johnson Nature Center on June 7, July 14, August 10, September 13, and October 18
- Van Hoosen Farms on June 14, July 18, August 15, September 12, and October 11
- George Park on June 20, July 25, August 23, and October 25
- Downtown Royal Oak on June 21, July 24, and September 13
- Campus Martius](http://www.campusmartiuspark.org/) on June 27, August 2, and September 26
Additional dates and locations may be added to meet demand; click here to view the full schedule.
Clients choose a single pose for their prints, but all shots may be viewed online. Due to clothes-stealing seagulls, wardrobe changes are not allowed for outdoor shoots.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per family, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. 24hr cancellation notice required, or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Smile America Portraits
In the last 40 years, Smile America Portraits' photographers have helped to memorialize special moments in the lives of thousands of children, teens, and adults across the country. By constantly working with families, they have mastered the art of calming toddlers and keeping parents still enough to say or even pasteurize cheese. Outdoor shoots make use of natural tones, such as those of crystal-blue lake waters and green, leafy trees. In the spring months, photos brim with the pastel buds of tulips and the shine of bluebirds applying makeup for the first time all year.