- $49 for an EcoSphere closed aquatic ecosystem ($79 list price). Choose between the small pod or small sphere.
- An additional $5 shipping fee will be charged at checkout.
EcoSphere Closed Aquatic Ecosystem
The EcoSphere closed aquatic ecosystem is a result of technology developed by NASA scientists during a search to create self-contained communities and develop snow-globe societies. Each ecosystem teems with microorganisms, shrimp, algae, and bacteria that feed off, sustain, and organize movie nights with one another. The habitats require almost no maintenance, and can survive for up to two years in consistent temperatures (between 60 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit) and indirect light.
- Each EcoSphere contains active microorganisms, small shrimp, algae, and bacteria in filtered seawater
- Self-sustaining system only needs natural or artificial light
- 5.25-inch-tall pod or 4-inch-diameter sphere
- Requires virtually no maintenance, like a motorcycle made of dreams
- Has a life expectancy of two years
- Inspired by NASA space-station research
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.