A ferris wheel’s circular movement emulates life’s highs and lows, just as its regular pauses symbolize life’s commercial breaks. Enjoy metaphorical movement with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for carnival admission for one (a $2 value) and 8 rides (up to a $5 value each; up to a $42 total value)
- $16 for carnival admission for two (a $2 value each) and 12 rides (up to a $5 value each; up to a $64 total value)<p>
Carnivals take place at Montgomery Waller Community Park on the following dates:
- Thursday, February 28, from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday, March 1, from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2, from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3, from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.<p>
Carnivals take place at Robert Egger Sr. South Bay Recreation Center on the following dates:
- Thursday, March 7, from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday, March 8, from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9, from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, March 10, from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.<p>
The Christiansen family's roots in the carnival industry run deep, stretching back to Ralph B. Christiansen's 1920s amusement business, which his hard-working sons kept running through World War II. Today, Ralph's grandson, Buzz, hosts more than 80 Christiansen Amusements events per year and rents out carnival rides for parties and gatherings. Events pop up throughout Southern California and feature an assortment of family-friendly excursions ranging from mild kids' rides to more intense rides such as the Skydiver or Kamikaze. Carnival games challenge guests' hand-eye coordination, rewarding feats of strength or accuracy with stuffed animals to give to dates or mount on the hood of one's car.