Exercise keeps the body in peak condition, which explains the marbleized ThighMaster lying next to Michelangelo’s David. Enjoy an anatomical renaissance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a four-week preseason baseball or softball fitness camp for junior-high and high-school students (a $125 value)
- Movement assessment and consultation charts individual goals
- Drills enhance on-the-field coordination, strength, and speed
- Reports and performance tests track progress
- Start anytime February 27–April 30<p>
$49 for one month of unlimited adult group fitness classes (a $125 value)
- 45-minute sessions led by expert instructors
- Demonstrations and corrective tips for each maneuver
- Private meetings and assessments with a personal fitness coach
- Customized nutrition plan<p>
Though Pro-Fit Gym sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
Pro-Fit Gym founder and athletic-development coach Aaron Larmore, whose clients have included a world-champion boxer and three professional baseball players, forges performance-enhancing programs for adults and young sports enthusiasts. Aaron's fitness values stem from his time at the Russian Kettlebell Challenges and the International Youth Conditioning Association. His belief in motivating patrons through camaraderie and goal-based exercise plans created a community centered around high-energy, engaging workouts. Alongside his wife and Pro-Fit's credentialed coaches, Aaron oversees preseason athletic camps, adult fitness classes, and personal-training sessions that push patrons toward their physical peaks. Furthering patrons' general wellness, custom nutrition plans team up with gym routines, and one-on-one assessments with personal fitness coaches ensure that guests aren't sending a scarecrow stunt double to class. Pro-Fit's specialized training days can also prime participants for mainstream races, including the Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash, and Spartan Race.