As true beauty resides on the inside, the only time it’s ever seen is when someone receives an MRI. Give your physique a macroscopic makeover with today’s Groupon.
- For $599, you get one CoolSculpting body-contouring treatment for the upper abdomen, lower abdomen, or one love handle (a $1,500 value)
- For $699, you get a total of two CoolSculpting body-contouring treatments, one treatment per side, for the love handles or back (a $1,800 value)
- Includes pretreatment consultation
- FDA–cleared procedure causes no downtime
- Can freeze fat cells, which are naturally eliminated within four months
- Each treatment lasts one hour
- Patients can read, sleep, or work on a laptop during procedure<p>
Specialists in Dermatology
Within Specialists in Dermatology's 16,200-square-foot facility, board-certified physicians and physician assistants aim to maintain or beautify skin through general, cosmetic, and surgical procedures. Consultations help skin doctors and patients to craft general treatment plans that can stop the spread of conditions such as acne, hair loss, and polka dots. Spa-like cosmetic services treat the body's outer layer to chemical peels, and high-tech, non-invasive treatments zap off unwanted hair and freeze stubborn fat cells. The clinic's surgical team can also treat more serious issues such as skin cancer. Each of Specialists in Dermatology's physician assistants must pass the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination to obtain a two-year certification and learn the 500 different ways to pronounce "freckle."