It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a golf outing for one (up to a $64 total value), including 18 holes of golf (up to a $50 value), a burger with fries (up to a $9 value), and a choice of a soft drink, tea, coffee, beer, or wine (up to a $5 value)
- $59 for the above golf outing for two (up to a $128 total value)
Spring Hill Country Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Spring Hill Country Club
Tinted glass panes wrap around the rustic clubhouse of Spring Hill Country Club, permitting splendid views of the kempt lawn, misting fountains, and 18-hole golf course that encompass the grounds below. An advanced Rain Bird irrigation system keeps the 6,502-yard labyrinth in pristine shape year-round, and a short-game practice area, driving range, and PGA-certified instructors help preserve both swings and nine-irons' sense of identity. Members enjoy access to a fitness center with cardio and weightlifting machines, a sauna, and locker rooms, as well as access the cool waters of the club's Olympic-size outdoor pool. Plasma-screen TVs show live sports or golf-cart jousting at the casual Caddy Shack Pub, and the Player's Grille invites synchronized dining and chit-chat while clients take in quiet views of the club.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,502 yards from farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.7 from farthest tees
- Slope rating of 129 from farthest tees
- Five tee options