All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 22, 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013
Reviewed July 28, 2013
What You'll Get
Mastering a peerless golf swing requires intense concentration on the arc of the club and a healthy disregard for the condition of your neighbor’s statue garden. Control your projectile’s path with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$59 for five one-hour group golf lessons (up to a $175 value)<p>
$69 for a private golf-lesson package (up to a $380 value)
- Four 30-minute private golf lessons taught by a pro golfer (up to a $240 value)
- 10- to 15-minute video swing analysis with V1 Pro and cSwing technology during each lesson (a $140 value)<p>
$79 for an OptiShot package (up to a $405 value)
* Four 30-minute private golf lessons taught by a pro golfer (up to a $240 value)
* 18-hole simulated OptiShot golf lesson (a $25 value)
* 10- to 15-minute video swing analysis with V1 Pro and cSwing technology during each lesson (a $140 value)
Through private or small group sessions, students glean know-how on proper grip, stance, swing, and follow-through as they strive to improve consistency and reach a personal apex in accuracy, power, and grass trivia. Students are required to purchase range balls ($7–$14) and provide their own golf clubs.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit, per person. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must be 13 or older. Golf balls not included. Lessons may be shared, 1 person per lesson. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sweet Swing Golf
Once an elite basketball player, Sweet Swing Golf head instructor Michael Hughes learned to love the game of golf later in life, transforming himself from a net-tickling gym rat to a birdie-hunting golf hamster by graduating from Myrtle Beach’s Golf Academy of America. Michael helps golfers of all skill levels to mold steady, repeatable, and flame-resistant swing techniques.