Mastering a peerless golf swing requires intense concentration on the arc of the club and a healthy disregard for the condition of your neighbor’s statue garden. Control your projectile’s path with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$59 for five one-hour group golf lessons (up to a $175 value)<p>
$69 for a private golf-lesson package (up to a $380 value)
- Four 30-minute private golf lessons taught by a pro golfer (up to a $240 value)
- 10- to 15-minute video swing analysis with V1 Pro and cSwing technology during each lesson (a $140 value)<p>
$79 for an OptiShot package (up to a $405 value)
* Four 30-minute private golf lessons taught by a pro golfer (up to a $240 value)
* 18-hole simulated OptiShot golf lesson (a $25 value)
* 10- to 15-minute video swing analysis with V1 Pro and cSwing technology during each lesson (a $140 value)
Through private or small group sessions, students glean know-how on proper grip, stance, swing, and follow-through as they strive to improve consistency and reach a personal apex in accuracy, power, and grass trivia. Students are required to purchase range balls ($7–$14) and provide their own golf clubs.<p>
Sweet Swing Golf
Once an elite basketball player, Sweet Swing Golf head instructor Michael Hughes learned to love the game of golf later in life, transforming himself from a net-tickling gym rat to a birdie-hunting golf hamster by graduating from Myrtle Beach’s Golf Academy of America. Michael helps golfers of all skill levels to mold steady, repeatable, and flame-resistant swing techniques.