Desserts let people satisfy their cravings for sweets without tapping a maple tree or milking bees for their honey. Soak up sucrose with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for one dozen cupcakes (a $21 value)
- $19 for two dozen cupcakes (a $42 value)
- $18 for a cake-decorating class for two (a $36 value)
- $36 for a cake-decorating class for four (a $72 value)
- $75 for a cake-decorating class for up to ten (up to a $180 value)
Cupcakes are made fresh daily and come in chocolate, white, red-velvet, strawberry, and rotating seasonal flavors. Click here to see the class schedule.
Angel Art Bakery Cafe
Inside Angel Art Bakery Cafe, multitiered cakes rest on shelves, their colors set off by bright fabric backdrops. Each day, the aromas of fresh cinnamon rolls, scones, and cookies drift from ovens out to guests at colorful tables with matching chairs. Bakers carefully place bride and groom figurines among the frosting flowers of wedding cakes and craft chicken-salad sandwiches ideal for picnics or continued attempts to pretend you aren’t locked outside. During classes, the shop fills with the chatter of pupils wielding frosting guns and spatulas under the supervision of instructors.