- Invicta Luxury Diver Watches starting at $85 (up to 93% off)
- Click here to view an image and more information about all 12 options.
- Free shipping
Men's Invicta Luxury Diver Watches
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, the Invicta name, which means “invincible” in Latin, has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. Today, Picard’s ancestors maintain a “hands-on” approach with every watch they produce within their privately owned and operated facility.
Invicta’s time-tested craftsmanship goes into each of their high-end luxury diver watches from Invicta. The timepieces bear eye-fetching accents such as ion- or gold-plated stainless-steel cases, luminous hour and minute hands, or a chronograph feature. True to their namesake, the watches can function at depths of up to 660 feet, or the exact depth one must swim to grow a mermaid's tail.
- Sophisticated watches complement casual and formalwear
- Accents include 18K gold-plating and luminous hour and minute hands
- Powered by Japanese chronograph quartz movement, Swiss quartz movement, or a rapidly spinning hamster wheel
- Select styles with secure buckle clasps
- Stainless-steel cases
- Water resistant in depths up to 330–660 feet
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
76% of 11,314 customers recommend
“Liked the glasses”
“Oi bought the watch for my mom on Mother's Day and she loved it I look forward to ordering another for myself”