$79 for a college-football-stadium print on a 26"x40" gallery-wrapped canvas ($229 list price). Choose from the following stadiums:
- Alabama: Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Arkansas: War Memorial Stadium
- Auburn University: Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Boise State: Bronco Stadium
- Clemson: Memorial Stadium
- Florida: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
- Florida State University: Doak Campbell Stadium
- Georgia: Sanford Stadium
- Iowa: Kinnick Stadium
- LSU: Tiger Stadium
- Michigan: Michigan Stadium
- Michigan State: Spartan Stadium
- Missouri: Memorial Stadium
- Nebraska: Memorial Stadium
- Ohio State: Ohio Stadium
- Oklahoma: Memorial Stadium
- Oklahoma State: Boone Pickens Stadium
- Oregon: Autzen Stadium
- Penn State: Beaver Stadium
- South Carolina: Williams-Brice Stadium
- Tennessee: Neyland Stadium
- Texas A&M: Kyle Field
- USC: The Coliseum
- Virginia Tech: Lane Stadium
- Wisconsin: Camp Randall Stadium
Prints of famous collegiate gridirons hang on the walls in game rooms just in time for season kickoff, showing love to an alma mater or favorite football-stadium architect. Each print's vibrant colors stretch across a gallery-wrapped canvas that comes ready to hang.
- Gallery-wrapped canvas
- Perfect addition to game rooms
- Vibrant, large prints show stadium detail
- Displays more school pride than kidnapping a rival mascot
- Dimensions: 26"x40"x1.5"
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Contemporary artwork and photography doesn't get much more accessible than it does at Imagekind. The site is a hub for more than 50,000 independent artists: they supply their rich imagery, and Imagekind turns them into ready-to-hang artwork, whether as a custom-framed poster or a gallery-wrapped canvas. The company's curators make the art-buying process even easier by letting customers browse by room of the home as well as by subject, recognizing that a print that's perfect for the kitchen might not work as well in the fishbowl.