- $6 for a one-year, 9-issue subscription to Vegetarian Times ($12 list price). Providing healthy vegetarian alternatives to classic food dishes, the pages of Vegetarian Times are filled with recipes, health news, diet tips, and in-depth research about nutrition and exercise.
- $10 for a one-year, 6-issue subscription to Taste of the South ($18 list price). Devoted to the comfort of Southern cooking, this publication contains recipes, entertaining ideas, and tips from chefs to enjoy the South's favorite foods.
- $10 for a one-year, 6-issue subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen ($19.98 list price). This magazine shares simple home cooking recipes, creative food presentation, and holiday menus from the mind of Food Network star Paula Deen.
- $10 for a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Bon Appétit ($19.99 list price). While profiling the diverse array of cuisine found in America, Bon Appétit also celebrates delectables from around the world by sharing recipes, cooking tips, and trendy restaurants.
- $12 for a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Food & Wine ($23.95 list price). Focusing on bringing forth sensuous pleasures, this monthly delivers recipes and the highest-rated wines, accompanied by popping full-color photos.
- $15 for a two-year, 24-issue subscription to Food & Wine ($29.95 list price)
Cooking Magazine Subscriptions
Readers pluck these popular periodicals from the mailbox or the talons of a low-flying stork and immediately begin flipping through pages packed with articles and photographs about their favorite subjects. Glean easy-to-make, delicious meal recipes from Cooking with Paula Deen and Taste of the South. Vegetarian Times fills many of its pages with healthy eating advice, and Bon Appétit and Food & Wine scours various regions for new, exciting ingredients and recipes for its readers.
- Magazines chock-full of tips for cooking
- Easy-to-follow recipes
- Healthy eating advice
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
75% of 4,777 customers recommend
“I love the food network mag. It was even better to get it at a discount!”
“Great Christmas gift!”