- $5 for a one-year, 10-issue subscription to Inc. Magazine ($12 list price). This publication includes vital information and tips on running small and growing businesses, ranging in topics such as financing, marketing, and managing.
- $5 for a one-year, 10-issue subscription to Fast Company ($12 list price). Providing business information in a new light, this magazine disseminates the latest news about the fast-paced modern economy.
- $12 for a one-year, 10-issue subscription to The Atlantic ($24.50 list price). Founded in 1857, reports and editorials on a wide array of topics and ideas are included in this broadside.
- $15 for a one-year, 12-issue subscription to Bloomberg Markets ($29.95 list price). This monthly’s emphasis is professional investing, with in-depth information about top- and under-performers in global business.
- $19 for a one-year, 10-issue subscription to The American Spectator ($39 list price). With a striking collection of editorials, witty voice, and cutting-edge journalism, it provides the most up-to-date insightful coverage of American politics.
- $25 for a one-year, 50-issue subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek ($49.99 list price). This weekly covers a comprehensive view of U.S. and international business, complete with economic trends and articles about influential people and technologies.
- $39 for a two-year, 20-issue subscription to The American Spectator ($69 list price)
- $50 for a two-year, 100-issue subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek ($99.98 list price)
- Free shipping and returns
####Politics and Business Magazines Keep up to date on the hottest trending topics in government, business, and extraterrestrial patents with a subscription to one of these politics or economics magazines. From Bloomberg Businessweek’s coverage of changing business and economic trends to The Atlantic's insightful commentary on recent cultural events, each magazine exposes readers to the critical perspectives of the top writers in their respective fields. #####Features * Coverage of hot global topics * Government and economic reporting * Insightful perspectives on cultural events * Expert writers, editors, and soothsayers
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to [My Groupons](http://www.groupon.com/mygroupons) (or to [My Gifts](http://www.groupon.com/mygifts) if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/yLXWNy) for additional information, including [how list price is determined](http://gr.pn/MGDGkC).
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.