Being struck by love is like being struck by lightning: It’s sudden, electrifying, and explains why Benjamin Franklin was voted World’s Sexiest Man in 1752. Make your own sparks fly with today’s Groupon from Air Ventures in Glenmoore. Choose between the following options:
- For $299, you get a Signature Souvenir hot air balloon flight for two (a $558 value), which includes:
- A champagne toast
- Fresh-baked goods and orange juice (morning flights only)
- Champagne snack tray (evening flights only)
- Signed photo of the balloon
- Souvenir picture downloads, available 48 hours after the flight
- Shared basket with up to five other customers<p>
- For $499, you get a private hot air balloon flight for two (up to a $999 value). This offer, known as the Romantic Flight package, is valid for the following flights:
- Monday–Friday morning or Monday–Thursday evening
- Friday evening, Saturday, or Sunday<p>
Coupled passengers and group fliers alongside an experienced pilot swoop through clouds on an Air Venture’s hot air balloon excursion, soaring above Chester County’s rolling hills and sparking lakes. Signature Souvenir riders plied with fresh snacks mingle with up to five other passengers inside a seven-person transport basket, toasting to a good flight and bee outfits for dogs before capping the adventure off with a signed photo gift and access to picture downloads two days after the ascension. The Romantic Flight package reserves a colorful balloon for two individuals and one pilot, enabling couples to share an intimate moment above the patchwork ground or finally get away from needy invisible friends.
A champagne toast signifies luxury, but Air Ventures provides an even more luxurious amenity—champagne toasts conducted while floating in midair. Customers sip from bottles of bubbly while on one of the company’s hot-air-balloon rides, which float over Chester County’s rolling hills, glistening lakes, and historic estates at either sunrise or sunset. The rainbow-hued balloon’s trips range from one-hour jaunts to flight packages with overnight inn stops. After their airborne adventures, passengers take home a souvenir picture of the balloon, which they can supplement with downloaded shots of their own tour.