Although receiving one’s just deserts can be unpleasant, eating a meal of just desserts is the only way to consume the FDA’s recommended daily allowance of frosting. Meet your mouthwatering nutritional needs with today’s Groupon to Dunkin’ Donuts, valid at locations in Morristown, Greeneville, Gatlinburg, Kodak, and Sevierville. Choose from the following options:
- For $4, you get donuts for two (an $8.34 total value), which includes:
- Four heart-shaped or regular donuts (a $0.99 value each)
- Two 20-ounce coffees (a $2.19 value each)
- For $4, you get one dozen donuts (a $7.99 value).
- For $7, you get two dozen donuts (a $15.98 value).<p>
Since 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts has roused sleepy customers with steaming cups of coffee and more than 50 varieties of freshly baked donuts. Available for a limited time, heart-shaped donuts fuel amorous appetites with vanilla-buttercream or bavarian-cream filling, swirls of chocolate or strawberry icing, and sprinkles precisely positioned to resemble the constellation of Cupid. Baristas splash to-go cups with 20 ounces of regular or decaf coffee, available in three flavor blends—original, french vanilla, or hazelnut. Alternatively, patrons can assemble a box of one or two dozen assorted donuts to liven up a morning picnic or coax a police horse into the building.