Today's modern world, with its plethora of countries, panoply of waterways, and constantly changing laws about what is and what isn't mail fraud, is as confusing as it is stressful. Get a clear definition of relaxation with today's Groupon to Jeunesse Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a choice of either a massage or a facial (up to a $115 value).
- For $85, you get a choice of massage and a choice of facial (up to a $230 value).
- For $99, you get a 90-minute couples getaway package (a $360 total value). The package includes:
- 60-minute couples deep-tissue or Swedish massage (a $210 value)
- Choice of a 30-minute Modern Skin facial or ginger-lime body scrub (a $75 value)
- One glass of complimentary pink champagne each
- Individual-massage options include:
- 60-minute Swedish (a $95 value)
- 60-minute aromatherapy (a $115 value)
- 60-minute deep tissue (a $105 value)
- 60-minute hot stone (a $115 value)
- 60-minute sports massage (a $115 value)
- Facial options include:
- 60-minute Modern Skin facial (a $115 value)
- 60-minute Elemis tri-enzyme resurfacing facial (a $115 value)
Jeunesse's team of aestheticians and inner peacemakers pampers clients with personalized services designed to meet the body's cyclical and seasonal needs. The couples getaway package commences with a full-body massage, which eases away tension with the gliding effleurage of the Swedish style or the focused, intense pressure of deep-tissue massage. The ginger-lime body scrub combines warm oil and gentle exfoliating salts to scrub away dead skin and replenish moisture. Alternatively, the 60-minute Modern Skin facial soaks skin in an antioxidant-rich Elemis product to lift away toxins and excess oil to reveal a glowing complexion.
For those opting for massage and/or a facial, muscle mavens can target sore spots with the therapeutic techniques of the sports massage. The hot-stone massage strategically plants hot lumps of nature on the back to encourage circulation and promote overall wellbeing. Jeunesse's soothing energies can also shift upward for facials such as the tri-enzyme option, which gently resurfaces complexions to reduce the appearance of blemishes, uneven skin tone, and fine lines.
Jeunesse Spa and Salon
Jeunesse Spa and Salon's team of aestheticians and inner peacemakers pampers clients with personalized services designed to meet the body's cyclical and seasonal needs. Body scrubs and facials use Elemis products to lift away toxins and soothe muscles with warm oil while using exfoliating salt to evict hibernating snowmen from pores.