The great romantic painters had the same goal: craft an image so beautiful it would come to life and marry them. Increase your chances of turning images into love using the modern version of painting—photography—with today’s Groupon: for $49, you get an in-studio boudoir photo package at MalekFoto in Southlake (a $449 total value). The package includes the following:
- 60-minute session including a photo shoot with two outfits, editing, and photo selection (a $125 value)
- Professional makeup application (a $75 value)
- 12” x 18” collage print of two poses (a $199 value)
- Digital 5” x 7” collage image with 72 dots per inch of two poses (a $50 value)
- Guests who book appointments for Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday will receive a complimentary digital image of their favorite pose.<p>
Renowned photographer Matesun and his award-winning team of shutterbugs turn intimate moments into pictorial keepsakes during tasteful boudoir shoots. In 60-minute sessions, one or two models strike leggy poses, cast alluring backward glances, and perform romantic crab walks as a skilled photographer snaps the scenes. After the shoot, subjects choose their favorites of their own scintillating likenesses. Once all images have been expertly edited and touched up, guests can choose two images to fuse into one composite print or sensual hybrid monster.
Commerce Business Park
280 Commerce St.
Southlake, Texas 76092