Like lawns or children, nails grow whether you’re watching them or not. Baby your fingers with today’s Groupon to Nails by Stephanie at Lather Salon & Spa in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get an Express Sweetheart mani-pedi package for one (a $70 value), which includes:
- A Shellac manicure
- A Shellac pedicure
- For $65, you get an Express Sweetheart mani-pedi package for two (a $140 value), good for two patrons to use in one visit. The package includes:
- A shellac manicure for each guest
- A shellac pedicure for each guest
- For $60, you get a nailcare package (a $120 total value), which includes:
- A full set of acrylic nails (a $50 value)
- A waterless pedicure (a $45 value)
- Shellac polish for the pedicure (a $25 value)<p>
Nail artist Stephanie transforms scraggly digits with detailed manicures and pedicures, using techniques gleaned during her 26 years of experience. After trimming cuticles, caring for nail beds, and shaping keratin, the skilled nail nurturer tends to the skin with aromatic spa products. The express mani-pedi, conducted in speedy one-hour sessions, concludes with an application of CND Shellac polish, which lasts up to two weeks without chipping and dries in 30 seconds, allowing patrons to immediately put on their gloves, shoes, or mascot costumes and walk out the door without fear of smudges.
Stephanie can also upgrade guests to full sets of acrylic fingernails in shades of their choice. After applying the new finger décor, she turns her attention to paws, caring for beleaguered leg landings with essential oils and an exfoliating scrub. Stephanie eschews traditional water jets in her pedicures in order to eliminate the concern of cross-contamination and accidental foot drowning. She tops off the pedicure with a moisturizer, and hot towels help to detoxify the feet before she slicks nails in a coat of chip-resistant Shellac.
1710 N 4th St.
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho 83814