Originally a still-life art form, boudoir photography switched to human subjects when clothiers stopped making apple-size garter belts. Bite the fruits of seduction this Valentine’s Day with today’s Groupon.
$49 for a boudoir photo package (a $190 value)
- The package includes:
- A 45-minute in-studio photo session
- One framed 8”x10” image<p>
- Intimate and private studio
- Phone consultation to discuss attire, makeup, and backdrops
- Makeup artist available for an additional $80
- Photographer with more than 30 years of experience<p>
Reflections by Terri
Backed by more than 30 years of experience, Reflections by Terri's resident photographer, Terri Lewis-Roy, works to bring a creative approach to on-location and in-studio sessions with a focus on several traditions, including maternity, weddings, and boudoir. Whether taking photos outdoors or in her intimate studio, Terri aims to infuse each frozen moment with a creativity fostered during years of attending international photography seminars and researching the modern camera’s evolution as an art form. A licensed photographer of Ontario, Terri also boasts certification from the Wedding Professional Photographers International.