Thanks to cartoons, many Americans believe that the correct way to taste wine is to take a sip, then witness something so shocking that it causes them to involuntarily expectorate. Skip the spit takes and sample wine correctly with today’s Groupon.
$22 for a beer- or wine-tasting package for two, including one cheese platter (up to a $44 value)
$40 for a beer or wine tasting package for four, including two cheese platters (up to an $88 value)
- One wine-tasting flight or six beer samples per person (a $14 value per person)
- 4-ounce samples from choice of 10 beers
- Valid toward white, red, winter-white, and winter-red flights from the wine and appetizer menu
- Choice of three cheeses with crackers, dried fruit, and almonds
- 25% off any beer or wine purchase<p>
Wandering Dog Wine Bar
Wandering Dog Wine Bar curates a collection of brews and vintages sourced locally and from around the world, dispensing them by the glass or flight along with light, savory pairings. Visitors choose from a selection of nearly 50 wines available by the glass each day, sizing up their distinctive aromas, colors, and unique characteristics in varied tasting flights. Beers hailing from Germany, Belgium, and England politely doff their caps and dispense their amber insides for beer-sampling sessions. Light plates of cheese, chocolate, and antipasto complement the flavor profiles of each taste and prepare palates for their next adventure.