Thanks to cartoons, many Americans believe that the correct way to taste wine is to take a sip, then witness something so shocking that it causes them to involuntarily expectorate. Skip the spit takes and sample wine correctly with today’s Groupon.
$22 for a beer- or wine-tasting package for two, including one cheese platter (up to a $44 value)
$40 for a beer or wine tasting package for four, including two cheese platters (up to an $88 value)
- One wine-tasting flight or six beer samples per person (a $14 value per person)
- 4-ounce samples from choice of 10 beers
- Valid toward white, red, winter-white, and winter-red flights from the wine and appetizer menu
- Choice of three cheeses with crackers, dried fruit, and almonds
- 25% off any beer or wine purchase<p>
Wandering Dog Wine Bar
Wandering Dog Wine Bar curates a collection of brews and vintages sourced locally and from around the world, dispensing them by the glass or flight along with light, savory pairings. Visitors choose from a selection of nearly 50 wines available by the glass each day, sizing up their distinctive aromas, colors, and hair-dying capabilities in varied tasting flights. Beers hailing from Germany, Belgium, and England politely doff their caps and dispense their amber insides for beer-sampling sessions. Light plates of cheese, chocolate, and antipasto complement the flavor profiles of each taste and prepare palates for their next adventure.