All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Digital technology has allowed for the introduction of many new art forms, just as Leonardo da Vinci once predicted on his blog. Upload a masterpiece with this Groupon.
$499 for a Photo-Booth Rental ($1,080 Value)
- Three-hour basic rental (an $850 value)
- CD or digital download of all images (a $30 value)
- Large projector screen outside the booth displays images (a $200 value)
- Onsite iPad upload center posts pictures directly to Facebook
- Unlimited 2” x 6” color or black-and-white photo strips
- Party props
- Delivery, setup, operation, and breakdown by attendant
- Private online gallery with unlimited downloads for up to six months<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Extra fee outside 40mi of 11040. Extra fee for rentals over 3 hours. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Facebooth's touchscreen, portable photo booths instantly emblazon high-resolution color or black-and-white moments onto 2" x 6" photo strips. With their chosen props, eight party guests or 35 housecats can fit comfortably into the sizeable and stylish booths, where they pose in three successive snapshots. Doling out 50–60 strips per hour, booths can adorn prints with custom logos, and an onsite iPad upload center instantly posts images to Facebook profiles. An accommodating attendant assists guests throughout the party to prevent distracted hosts from losing their spots in limbo lines or forgetting their points in tax-code debates, and all the digital images delivered to your computer so that you can safeguards memories for years to come.