All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
If flowers stopped growing, bees would have no way to make honey and little girls at weddings would walk down the aisle tossing handfuls of tree bark. Smell the roses with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$89 for a bridal bouquet with 18–20 roses and a groom’s boutonniere with two roses (a $195.30 value)
$599 for a wedding-party floral package (a $1,293.80 total value)
- One bridal bouquet (a $139.50 value)
- One groom’s boutonniere (a $55.80 value)
- Five bridesmaids bouquets with 8–12 roses each (a $526.50 value)
- Five groomsmen boutonnieres with one rose (a $227 value)
- Two bouquets for the mothers of the bride and groom with three roses each (a $99.20 value)
- Two boutonnieres for the fathers of the bride and groom with one rose each (a $45.40 value)
- Two usher boutonnieres with one rose each (a $45.40 value)
- 1,200 rose petals (a $155 value)<p>
$999 for a complete wedding package, including the above wedding-party floral package as well as 10 reception centerpieces (a $2,273.80 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. In-store only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid for pick up only. Extra fee for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Las Rosas
On a secluded ranch near the Cotopaxi volcano, the powerful Ecuadorian sun nourishes Las Rosas' rose bushes before they are carefully harvested and shipped to the Minneapolis store. Rare rose varieties, grown in the ranch's temperature- and humidity-regulated greenhouses, range from 45 centimeters to six feet in length, so customers can use them to measure a kiddie pool to the depth of a fathom. Their flowery palette in hand, the shop's resident floral artists can craft arrangements or bouquets for weddings, holidays, and other events.