The photos are the most expensive memories you will keep from a wedding, with the exception of the bill for the oryx that the ring bearer insisted on riding in on during the precession. Do up your wedding in style with this Groupon.
$3,500 for a Wedding Entertainment Package ($7,500 Value)
- One DJ who plays four hours of continuous reception music and makes introductions and announcements
- One photographer for up to eight hours of coverage at one location
- LED package that includes installation, breakdown, and 10 color or color-changing uplights to accent structures of the venue
- Full sound-system installation
- Music-list planning two weeks before event to determine “must play” and “do not play” songs
- Constant contact with owner Nelson Cruz, who helps customize any wedding, from rock ‘n’ roll to sophisticated themes
- DVD with rights to all images
- Online gallery to view and purchase prints<p>
Nelson Cruz Entertainment
At age 10, it was choreographed dance moves, Miami Vice_–inspired suits, and mixtapes. During his teenage years, it was stints on MTV's _The Grind and appearances in music videos and national commercials. Nelson Cruz has always had a knack for bringing the party with him, a talent that he parlayed into a gig as a master of ceremonies and event planner for one of New York’s exclusive entertainment agencies. Now in business for himself, Nelson brings his considerable experience and Rolodex full of party contacts spanning Manhattan, Westchester, and Long Island to bear on all of life’s special occasions. Whether supplying photo booths for a rock 'n' roll themed wedding, or carving an ice sculpture in the shape of Honus Wagner, Cruz and his crew outfit bashes with theme-appropriate appropriate entertainment and the latest lighting and sound equipment. Cruz collaborates closely with hosts, listening to all their pre-party needs before dispatching seasoned DJs, photographers, and party motivators—most of whom moonlight as actors and dancers—to keep dance floors filled with moving feet and happy faces.