Unlike Similac Baby Formula, which is reserved for babies and experimenting teens, wine can be consumed by adults. Separate the towerers from the toddlers with today's Groupon: for $39, you get six bottles of wine from DCWineGuy.com (a $78 value). Today's deal expires July 8, is good for the following six wines, and is only redeemable in person at Cairo Wine & Liquor, located in Dupont Circle.
- Lote 44 Pinot Grigio 2009 (a $14 value)
- Graham Beck Waterside Unoaked Chardonnay 2009 (a $14 value)
- Entrada Malbec 2010 (a $13 value)
- Bodegas Volver Paso a Paso Tempranillo 2009 (a $13 value)
- Bodegas Volver Paso a Paso Verdejo 2009 (a $13 value)
- Excelsior Cabernet Sauvignon 2009 (an $11 value)
The online venture of family-owned Cairo Wine & Liquor, DCWineGuy.com offers oenophiles a highly sippable selection of wines complemented by an impressive knowledge of flavor notes and history.
DCWineGuy.com boasts a staggeringly extensive selection of alcohol. Obscure beers from Thailand and Lithuania find a home beside six-packs of Miller High Life, and an impressive collection of wines spans six continents. If you’re overwhelmed by the sheer number of beers, wines, and vintage spirits, there’s no need to worry. The staff consults their magic 8-ball sommelier to arrive at a comprehensive list of recommendations. Once you have made your selection, pick up your order at the store.
1618 17th St. NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20009Get Directions