Wine is an easy and delicious way to class up a meal, unlike scrambling Fabergé eggs or encrusting salmon with inedible diamonds. Propose a toast to this Groupon.
$40 for Six Bottles of Wine ($80 Value)
- Altosur malbec 2011 from Argentina (a $14 value)
- Chateau du Pin bordeaux 2009 from France (a $15 value)
- Annalisa pinot grigio 2011 from Italy (a $15 value)
- Monte Oton garnacha 2010 from Spain (an $11 value)
- Indaba chenin blanc 2011 from South Africa (an $11 value)
- Santa Luz carmenere 2012 from Chile (a $14 value)<p>
The Monte Oton garnacha received a score of 87 from both Wine Advocate and Wine Enthusiast. Wine Enthusiast writer Michael Schachner described the varietal as “rock solid” with a “jumpy and lively” palate.
DCWineGuy.com boasts a staggeringly extensive selection of alcohol. Obscure beers from Thailand and Lithuania find a home beside six-packs of Miller High Life, and an impressive collection of wines spans six continents. If you’re overwhelmed by the sheer number of beers, wines, and vintage spirits, there’s no need to worry. The staff consults their magic 8-ball sommelier to arrive at a comprehensive list of recommendations. Once you have made your selection, pick up your order at the store.
“<3 them! Helpful employees, personable, knowledgeable, and great selections! ”
“These guys are great! Always helpful and don't try to constantly upsell me :)”
“Great selection of sophisticated wines for very reasonable prices!”