- $46 for six bottles of wine ($92 value)
- Pierre Larousse Blanc de Blanc Brut NV
- Ponga Sauvignon Blanc 2013
- DMZ Rose 2013
- Paso a Paso Tempranillo 2012 — Wine Enthusiast Top 100 Best Buys of 2014
- Garnacha del Fuego Old Vine Garnacha 2013 - 89 Points — International Wine Cellar
- Santa Julia Sustainable Malbec 2013 — Wine & Spirits Top 100 Value
DCWineGuy.com boasts a staggeringly extensive selection of alcohol. Obscure beers from Thailand and Lithuania find a home beside six-packs of Miller High Life, and an impressive collection of wines spans six continents. If you’re overwhelmed by the sheer number of beers, wines, and vintage spirits, there’s no need to worry. The staff consults their magic 8-ball sommelier to arrive at a comprehensive list of recommendations. Once you have made your selection, pick up your order at the store.