Moms as well as mothers-to-be are invited to yoga classes designed to rebuild the core strength and address pregnancy-related discomforts
What You'll Get
- Yoga Nest Classes include:
- Mom & Baby Classes are designed for parents and caregivers of children up to 12 months old. The classes aim to help students regain core strength, build healthy pelvic floor muscles, as well as alleviate some of the typical aches and pains that come with motherhood. While exercising, mothers also spend time bonding with the child.
- Prenatal Classes aim to help build strength and stamina, as well as to practice breath, meditation, and labor coping techniques. The sessions combine gentle flow and modified vinyasas to address discomfort typical for pregnancy. No previous yoga experience is required.
- Mom’s Night Out sessions are designed to help mothers spend time away from the busy routines to focus on rebuilding their core muscles and reconnecting with their bodies. It’s advised for students to join 6 months postpartum (or later).
- View the class schedule
- About the instructors: experienced and passionate yoga instructors
The Fine Print
About De La Sol Yoga
The certified yoga instructors at De La Sol Yoga believe in the value of connecting to the self and to others and in achieving spiritual wholeness. In their yoga studio, they help students work toward that state with more than 60 classes per week geared toward all skill levels. Learn the basic poses in a Fundamentals class, or flow though a series of challenging poses in a Level 2 session for a more intense workout. In addition to standard classes, hot classes are held in the detoxifying warmth of far-infrared heaters, which helps people sweat, breathe easily, and heat leftover soup. There are also frequent workshops and teacher-training sessions.