Hotels immerse guests in the comforts of home as effectively as a childhood blanket or a pair of enchanted ruby slippers filled with chicken-noodle soup. Escape to a magical world of luxury with today’s Groupon to Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed and Breakfast in Old Saybrook. Choose from the following options:
- For $85, you get a one-night stay in a regular room on a weekday (a $175 value).
- For $95, you get a one-night stay in a suite room on a weekday (a $195 value).
- For $110, you get a one-night stay in a regular room on a weekend (a $230 value).
- For $120, you get a one-night stay in a suite room on a weekend (a $245 value).
All options include the following:
- One bottle of red or white wine
- One box of truffles or cheese platter
- Complimentary breakfast<p>
After her storied acting career drew to a close, Katharine Hepburn traded the bright lights of Hollywood for the seaside charms of Old Saybrook. Located just a few minutes from Hepburn’s estate, the Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed and Breakfast stands as a testament to town’s rich history. Built around 1746, the National Historic Register–listed property comes with all the trappings of a quintessential New England B&B: antique-filled interiors, candle-lit meals, and wakeup calls from the town crier. Guest rooms are individually furnished with period appointments such as four-poster beds topped with hand-stitched quilts. Lodgers may enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine and nibble truffles while soaking in a jacuzzi tub or warming by the fireplace. After home-cooked breakfasts are served, Old Saybrook’s art galleries, cafes, and antique stores await.