What You'll Get
People are fascinated by the origins of things they love, which explains the popularity of brewery tours or visits to the factory where little sisters are made. See where it all began with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a brewery-tour package for two people (an $89.96 total value)
- $77 for a brewery-tour package for four people (a $179.92 total value)
- $99 for a brewery-tour package for six people (a $269.88 total value)<p>
Each person receives:
- One tour and tasting (a $20 value)
- One T-shirt (a $19.99 value)
- 12 coasters (a $4.99 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must be 19 or older for beer tasting. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dead Frog Brewery
Years ago, Derrick and Donna Smith began brewing a quartet of ales together, the steaming vats of barley filling their small facility with steam. They quickly gained the attention of beer drinkers and critics and expanded into a 10,000-square-foot space. The brewery now includes a renovated tasting room featuring the latest creations on tap, as well as a growler station. There, they invite you to check out new craft brews such as Gold Medal Winning Peanut Butter Stout, Atomic Cherry: A crisp Red ale bursting with fresh cherries, premium malts, and a refreshing tart finish.