People are fascinated by the origins of things they love, which explains the popularity of brewery tours or visits to the factory where little sisters are made. See where it all began with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a brewery-tour package for two people (an $89.96 total value)
- $77 for a brewery-tour package for four people (a $179.92 total value)
- $99 for a brewery-tour package for six people (a $269.88 total value)<p>
Each person receives:
- One tour and tasting (a $20 value)
- One T-shirt (a $19.99 value)
- 12 coasters (a $4.99 value)<p>
Dead Frog Brewery
Years ago, Derrick and Donna Smith began brewing a quartet of ales together, the steaming vats of barley filling their small facility with steam. They quickly gained the attention of beer drinkers and critics and expanded into a 10,000-square-foot space. The brewery now includes a renovated tasting room featuring the latest creations on tap, as well as a growler station. There, they invite you to check out new craft brews such as Gold Medal Winning Peanut Butter Stout, Cold Brew: A bourbon tea infused Red ale, and Rocket Man Pale Ale. Derrick and Donna offer clients a peek inside their operation with tours and tastings.