All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 22, 2017
· Reviewed May 16, 2017
· Reviewed April 13, 2017
What You'll Get
- $30 Food and Drink for Two or More People
- Craft Beer Package for Two. Includes:
- Two 9-16 oz. craft beer pours of your choice
- Two take-home logo glasses
- Craft Beer Package for Four. Includes:
- Four 9-16 oz. craft beer pours of your choice
- Four take-home logo glasses
See the live menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for specials or other discounts. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid only for option purchased. Pours range from 9-16 oz. depending on the selection. Gratuity not included. For $30 value option: valid only for two or more people; not valid for merchandise. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dead Lizard Brewing Company
From their 10-barrel operation in downtown Orlando, the brewmasters at Dead Lizard Brewing Company produce craft beers inspired by emerging trends and timeless traditions. This mingling of old and new should come as no surprise; Dead Lizard's brewers are the third generation of beer-makers in their family, and got their start perfecting the recipes of the family homebrewing operation. Now, guests can sample their time-tested beers at their taproom, an industrial-inspired space in full view of the company's brewing vats.
Here's a quick look at a few of Dead Lizard's beers you might find on tap:
- Komodo Dragon Chocolate Stout: Praised for its forward maltiness and generous use of cocoa nibs, this powerful stout packs a wallop in each glass. (9.2% ABV)
- Pistachio Nut Brown Ale: This hearty autumn favorite is made all the more distinctive by the savory complexity of the titular pistachios. (6.4% ABV)
- Humpity Pumpity IPA: The hoppiest of Dead Lizard's two West Coast IPAs, this intensely floral beer clocks in at over 100 IBUs, a fact sure to please fans of bitter brews. (8.5% ABV)