Choose from Three Options
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (up to $78 value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental (up to $156 value)
- $149 for an 18-hole round of golf for eight, including cart rental (up to $312 value)
Dearborn Country Club’s rates fluctuate during the day and throughout the week.
Dearborn Country Club
Dearborn Country Club traces its roots to 1926, when a group of area businessmen purchased the sprawling Wymond Estate in Aurora, Indiana, and used its setting, overlooking the Wilson Creek Valley, to design a nine-hole golf course. Today, the original course still offers a timeless test of pin-hunting prowess, though it has expanded into an 18-hole, 6,314-yard layout after a 1993 renovation and a steady diet of protein-rich mini-golf courses. Characterized by undulating terrain that gives way to sprawling views of the valley below, the layout showcases hole designs that demand creative shotmaking, including any shot from the double-dogleg fairway at the par 5 fifth.
Once the centerpiece of the club, the original Wymond Estate mansion burned down in 2003 and was replaced by a 25,000-square-foot, ivory clubhouse. Inside the stately clubhouse, the aromas of sizzling steaks emanate from Woody's on the Hill Bar and Grille, where a menu of grill fare and seafood and a full-service bar help golfers unwind after a long day at the links or mourn the loss of a sand wedge lost at sea.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,314 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 129 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options