What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | 1001 Ways to Kick Butt
With today's Groupon, get a Superwoman workout without having to battle Kryptonite-powered mechanical apes: $13 gets you four fitness classes at Debra Mazda's ShapelyGirl Fitness, a $25 value (eight-class packages are normally $50). You can try out any of the following three classes: cardio, weights, core, and ab work (Mondays at 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 9 a.m.); kickboxing with floor work (Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.); and pure Pilates with rings (Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.). Mix and match classes to cross-train for your upcoming weighted ring toss and kick tournament, or stick with the class that sounds best to you.
The biggest obstacle to fitness is getting started, but Debra Madza's classes are perfect for beginners and those looking to maintain or improve their current fitness levels. Unlike pricy gyms with celery-munching models padding on platinum treadmills, ShapelyGirl is about having fun and feeling good. Working out doesn’t have to be a competition with women in designer gym-wear and high-tech space boots.
Whether you've seen fitness star Debra Mazda's DVDs or not, going to her class is like seeing a master artist in concert. You'll be right there in the same room with an inspirational presence that is powerful enough to reach out of a glowing picture box and touch the lives of strangers with fingers of fitness. But don’t worry about being too awestruck to exercise—Debra's warm and encouraging persona will make you feel comfortable and capable in no time.
Amazon customers give Debra Mazda's ShapelyGirl: Let's Get Moving 2! cardio toning with weights DVD five stars:
- This DVD and this series for that matter make you feel strong, empowered, healthy, vibrant, sexy, and confident just the way you are! I highly recommend this DVD for anyone that desires or enjoys more functional fitness while getting in a great sweat! – mrsprincess "The Fit, Fab, & Curvaceous Diva," Amazon
- ...aerobic workouts with turns and steps just don't work for me...I end up getting frustrated and quitting. The cardio in this workout...adds some fun steps (mambos and cha-chas; dancey but NOT DIFFICULT!) and uses weights for better upper body work. Debra also has a very encouraging, positive attitude... – DJ, Amazon
- Debra has been fat, so she knows how to work out larger bodies very effectively without hurting people...Give her a try -- she's upbeat without being preachy or overly chirpy, and motivating without belittling. I'm a beginner/intermediate (according to my coach), so if you fall into this category, you might love Debra too. – B. Foster "ladyiris313," Amazon
1001 Ways to Kick Butt
Kickboxing gives you the skills you need to defend yourself from antagonists, kick the heads off of snowmen, and get an awesome workout. Once you’ve mastered kickboxing, consider moving on to these other fighting techniques:
- Sleepy Crane Style
- The Officially Licensed John Goodman Stomp ‘n Brawl
- Drunken Postman
- The 56 Deadly Daves
- Never-Ending Wave of Miniature Flesh-Eating Clowns
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 9, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit one per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Valid for new clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.