All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 16, 2017
· Reviewed November 5, 2017
· Reviewed October 13, 2017
What You'll Get
Today's deal gives corporate stiffs, stiff corpuses, and marionettes who accidentally became real boys an opportunity to limber up at a studio that won Citysearch’s Best in Yoga award in 2008. For $45, you'll get 10 yoga or mat Pilates classes (worth $135) at Decatur Yoga & Pilates.
Decatur Yoga's class schedule puts the calefaction in Hotlanta with four flavors of hot yoga: bikram, hot vinyasa, hot pranakriya, and hot core power. The 105-degree heat allows you to stretch deeper and keeps the body flexible, reducing the risk of injury. As an added bonus, it feels really good when they finally let you out of that studio.
If you prefer to exercise in slightly less sweat-drenched conditions, you might opt instead for the studio's non-hot yoga or mat Pilates classes. You can also introduce the little ones to yoga at the earliest age with a prenatal yoga session, so your little bundles of yogi come out enviably limber.
Note: New students only. All 10 classes must be used within three months of activation. Yoga mats and towels are available to rent for a small fee.
- Atlanta is blessed to have some great yoga studios and this one is the best of the best. – yoginigrl, Citysearch
- This is such a warm open studio. The moment you walk in the doors you feel like part of the family. I highly recommend this studio to anyone from beginners to experts. – becmnn, Citysearch
The Pilates Code
Have you ever noticed, pilates is an anagram for Split Pea?. If you haven't, you're right: It isn't, but here’s a list of anagrams for things you may find each day at Groupon. Find your own and join the discussion.
- Sporting Events: Voting Serpents
- Paintball Course: Tropical Nebulas
- Restaurant Deal: Tarantula Deers
- Spa Treatment: Rap Testament
- Boat Tour: Boa Tutor
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New students only. Must use all 10 classes within 3 months of activation, must activate by 2/20/10. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.